How It Works
- Will there be advertising in my book?
- How long will it take to publish my book?
- Are there any set up fees?
- Do I need a Copyright Page?
- Do I get to keep the rights to my book?
- Is there a minimum book order that I have to purchase?
Be sure to check out our full list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Four Simple Steps
Getting published is a simple four step process. Simply create an account, submit your manuscript, upload your cover, tell us about your book and we do the rest. Once your files have been approved, you’re only days away from holding your book in hand!
Set up your account and provide some simple details about you and your book such as title, subtitle, author name, book description, etc.
Upload your manuscript as a Print Ready PDF file. Please make sure you review the guidelines for your manuscript to make sure your files are formatted properly.
Once your files have been approved, we will upload your book to the printer for printing and distribution!
From there, your book will be available online through Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and 75,000 bookstores worldwide.